What Type of Information Do We Collect About You?
Depending on how you use our Sites or what third parties we may interact with, we may collect the following types of information from and about you:
- Mailing address
- Personalized messages sent through the Sites
- Your cookie preferences
- Company name
- Project information
- Work and personal email address
- Work and personal telephone number
- Resume (including professional and educational background)Vendor inquiries
- IP address
- Browser information
- Zip code and general geographic information
- Certain demographic information, such as your gender, age, race, ethnicity, and marital status
- Information about your interactivity with our Sites, including certain technical information concerning your device and search information on our Sites
- Security camera footage from our properties
- Certain thermal information, such as temperature information, when you visit one of our physical locations
How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect your information in one of three ways:
- Directly from you when you access or use our Sites, sign-up for our mailing list, apply for a job, work with us, or communicate with us.
- Automatically when you access or use our Sites or when you communicate with us, including but not limited to: (1) details of your visits to the Sites, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data; (2) information about your computer and mobile device, and internet connection; and (3) interactivity with an e-mail, including opening, navigating, and click-through information.
- From third parties, including but not limited to: (1) data analytics providers; (2) social media networks; (3) third party service providers; (4) your employer; and (5) public sources.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Depending on how you interact with us, or the business and commercial purpose for the collection of information, we may use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
- To deliver the services that you have requested.
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliate companies or other third parties.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- To measure interest in our services.
- To inform you of updates.
- To customize your experience.
- To detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity.
- To do as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- To send you notifications regarding new services offered by our Sites that we think you may find valuable.
- To send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service.
- For analytical purposes to help us better understand how our Sites are being used, and better design our Sites to improve content and ease of use.
- In the aggregate for the purpose of publishing trends on the usage of our Sites.
How Do We Share Your Information?
- By Law or to Protect Rights. When we believe disclosure is appropriate, we may disclose personally identifiable information in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; to enforce other agreements or policies, in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving Market Street Healthcare Properties marketing materials upon registration, we may email users about products and services that we believe may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from our company, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personally identifiable information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the website’s functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and other features offered through the Website.
- Aggregate. We may share aggregated and non-personally identifiable information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personally identifiable information we collect with additional non-personally identifiable information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
How Do We Store and Protect Your Information?
Our Sites are hosted and offered in the United States of America, and are subject to US federal, state, and local law. If you are accessing our Sites from another country, please be advised that you may be transferring your information to us in the US.
We take the security of your information seriously and take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected from loss, theft, alteration, or misuse, in alignment with applicable law and appropriate to the sensitivity of the information involved. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks, and we cannot therefore guarantee complete security of your information.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices over how we collect, use, store, and share your information. Please note that if you are a resident of California, you may have additional rights (see California Privacy Rights section below).
- Review & Correction. You may at any time review or change the information we have about you by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change Preferences. You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts by sending a request to email@example.com.
- Unsubscribe from MSHP Communications. You may choose whether you want to receive marketing and/or advertising messages from us. To exercise this right, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Control Advertising and Online Tracking. You have a right to control how your information is tracked online. To learn more about these rights, see Cookies and Related Technologies.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Market Street Healthcare Properties
620 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1100,
Newport Beach, CA 92660